G.I. Sportz Buys Tippmann
Richmond Italia, CEO of GI Sportz, and Denny Tippmann, President of Tippmann Sports, jointly announce today that GI Sportz has indeed purchased Tippmann Sports and the historic line of paintball products.
Most of us weren't around when you could buy a new SMG 60 or may not remember Tippmann Pneumatics when you had to pick between paintball and sewing machines, but you all have heard about the reliability of Tippmann products.
Many people were excited to see Tippmann sold to a private equity firm and thought that this would take paintball deeper into the mainstreem. Did it? You can answer for yourself, but now there are new questions. What will the Richmond and GI Sportz do with a paintball legend and will having Tippmann back in a player's hands be good for Tippmann and for the sport of Paintball?
Check out the joint press announcement:
- - New Magfed Tactical Compact Rifle
- - Ninjaball Event#1
- - Ninjaball winners, Thunder Gold
- - The APL is live today in So Cal
- - Thomas Taylor Heats Up for 2014
- - American Paintball League update
- - Ninjaball winter tournament!
- - Tippmann Cronus
- - Epic opportunity for paintball
- - 8 Simple Rules for New Paintballers