Meet EMRs 2013 Marketing Partner
Good news for those of you in the state of Pennsylvania! Your local paintball field EMR has announced a marketing partnership with GI Sports for the 2013 season! What that means is EMR will now start carrying GI Sports paintballs for your purchasing pleasure. No need to worry though, EMR will still be selling the Blues crew paintballs. Blue Hanse had the following to say about the partnership.
Working with GI Sportz gives us the opportunity to give back to our customers in terms of player support and Consistent Paint Performance for the upcoming season and we have always been very happy with the quality and performance of the DXS Paintball line of products at our facility. ~ Blue Hanse.
With the new paint and as many as seven events coming up this year EMR is sure to be a field worth visiting frequently this 2013 season. EMR includes 13 fields, a full-fledged pro-shop, camping space, and even as many as 30 bunk houses with 21 bunks and lights! So be sure to head out to EMR paintball and try out the new GI paint!
- - Supergame 45 breaks 1300!!
- - Supergame 45 Update
- - Bob Long 2013 Ripper
- - Want a Pro Coach? Project K is the way
- - 13 Questions with Marcello Margott
- - AFPL Event #1 of the 2013 Season
- - OPERATION: Mountain Shield
- - Marcello Margott and the LA Ironmen
- - RAP4: The MAC5 Assault Armor Package
- - Snap-Shooting - Defining the Essentials