Snap-Shooting - Defining the Essentials
Having trouble with those close quarters fire fights? Ever heard of a term called Snap-shooting? Itâ€™s an essential maneuver used by pro players and amateur players alike.
The point of Snap-Shooting is to take a quick two to three second shot on an opponent to reduce chances of being shot. Paintball.com had the opportunity to catch up a few months ago with LA Ironmen's very own Robert Scott as he broke down one of the most effective drills and coveted moves in paintball that make a huge difference during game time. Make sure to check out his insightful breakdown of running drills here. We also have a quick how to video from Dave Pando and Giant Sportz to help you learn the basic concepts of snap-shooting.
- - Supergame 45 breaks 1300!!
- - Supergame 45 Update
- - Bob Long 2013 Ripper
- - Meet EMRs 2013 Marketing Partner
- - Want a Pro Coach? Project K is the way
- - 13 Questions with Marcello Margott
- - AFPL Event #1 of the 2013 Season
- - OPERATION: Mountain Shield
- - Marcello Margott and the LA Ironmen
- - RAP4: The MAC5 Assault Armor Package