New Field Builder App for iPhone
Months ago, the creative team at ANT APPS announced that they were in the process of creating a new iPhone application that would enable users to create full field layouts using the real bunkers used by the NPPL, PSP and other top professional leagues. Earlier this week, the "Field Designer" program officially hit the app store and has already become one of the most popular paintball-themed apps in iPhone history.
The Field Designer is sanctioned by the NPPL, PSP, Millennium Series and RPL, and you can also use the app to view upcoming field layouts such as the field design being used at the upcoming NPPL Huntington Beach event, and use the built-in notes system to draw shooting lanes and assign notes to individual bunkers.
If you don't want to edit existing field layouts, you can create your own from scratch using a wide array of tools including a "Mirror" function that will automatically duplicate your field design so that you only need to design half the field and let the app place the mirrored versions of the bunkers automatically.
Here are all the included features:
- Custom Fields. Create custom field designs in minutes using bunkers from any professional league.
- Mirror function. Halve the design time – literally!
- Tactics. Mark on shooting lanes, highlight players positions or breakout paths with a touch of your finger.
- Notes. If the Dorito 1 bunker has a great shot on the 2nd Snake knuckle – you'd be crazy not to add a note.
- Strategy saving. Got an idea for a killer game plan? Save that strategy to show your team mates.
- Shake it. Made a mistake on the Tactics? Shake once to delete your latest tactic. Shake twice to start afresh.
- Future proof. Annual bunker updates providing compatibility year after year.
The Field Designer app is available right now in the iTunes store